Innovative Project Manager & Entrepreneur
I am a motivated, highly skilled professional with over 25 years of demonstrated organizational, customer service, and communication skills as well as 19+ years and project management and executive support. Independent and self-motivated - I have a solid reputation and proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines. I possess excellent research and writing skills as well as the ability to cultivate positive relationships with clients and colleagues at all organizational levels.
Using innovation and ingenuity, I have led the design, development, and delivery of many successful, cross-functional projects combining strategy and follow-through with project management and technological solutions to increase efficiency and ensure adherence to deadlines.
I bring with me a breadth of in-depth knowledge and understanding of business technology analysis and solutions, as well as 16 plus years of hands-on experience implementing successful process improvements, multidimensional project management, and high-level executive support. I also believe my innate ability to learn with unparalleled swiftness and accuracy along with my excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) would be an asset to any organization.
On a personal note...
- Above all else, I believe that we should lead by example.
- I have a special interest in helping those that are vulnerable and may not be able to help themselves - especially when children and/or animals are involved.
- I am the oldest of 9 children (6 girls and 3 boys) and I wouldn't have it any other way.
- I am a natural born nurturer and I love supporting and caring for others.
- I am a strong advocate of environmental preservation and protection against the harmful threats of pollution, deforestation, extinction, and climate change - to name a few.
- I believe that kindness, knowledge, patience, and open-mindedness is the key to a meaningful existence.
- I believe we should respect and CELEBRATE each other’s religious and cultural differences.
- I truly believe that to protect and restore our environment requires thorough independent research, tough-minded advocacy, and most importantly spirited grassroots action.
- I have a wonderful family including two beautiful children (a 20 year old son, and a 18 year old daughter), and three amazing beagles that I love and adore.